Tokenchina resistor product line includes metal oxide (RSN) and reduced size metal oxide (RSS) power type leaded resistors.
Tokenchina's metal oxides are designed with a flame retardant coating over a metal oxide film deposited on a ceramic core. Lower values are available in both the RSN and RSS series.
With a high reliability for performance they are suitable for automatic machine insertion. Various types of taping and forming are offered, including Axial Stand-off, Axial, Radial, and M, MB, F, FK forming. Tape & Reel or bulk packaging is also available.
Tokenchina's RSS, RSN Series RoHS compliant metal oxide power type resistor is utilized for both general (RC timing circuits, voltage divider, and pull-up/pull-down resistors) and surge (RC snubber circuits, current limiting, overload ground line) applications in the automotive, industrial and consumer industries.
- Replace carbon composition components in some applications
- Products with Pb-free Terminations Meet RoHS Requirments
- Small size power type resistors offering
- Ideal for pulse power applications
- Electronic Ballast: Ignition, Switching Spark Circuit
- Home Appliances: Control Module for Surge Protection
- Test & Measurement: Surge Protection and Voltage Divider
- CTV, CRT Monitor: Isolation Resistor, Discharge Path Resistor and Power Factor Control (PFC)
- Power Supply (SMPS): Isolation, Voltage Divider, PFC control, Mains Protection and Discharge Path Resistor